Hair fall is one of the most dreaded health conditions no one wants to face. Still, we find our hairs shedding during season change, after an illness, and during any scalp infection. A little loss of hair is quite common and nothing to worry about. However, losing an excessive amount of hair with any unexplained reason is a point of concern. It is actually unbearable to watch the beautiful hair fall and the hairline receding. Though many people consider it a part of aging, it is actually somewhat preventable with timely medical intervention.
Homeopathic treatment for hair is one of the safest and reliable modes of treatment that assures results without any side effects. The treatment involves addressing the cause of the problem and brings long-term results in a manner that is light on the body.
People usually wait for the problem to resolve on its own and keep on ignoring the severity of the problem. However, if you seek the right treatment on time, you can arrest your hair fall easily and effectively.
You can reach out to a homeopathic doctor after noticing the symptoms of hair fall and get treated with the use of homeopathic medicines. These medicines are available in physical stores as well as online pharmacies.
Symptoms of excessive hair loss
Everyone, even if negligent about health, never ignores to notice the loss of mane. What happens is a delay in consulting the doctor which leads to chronic hair fall and worsening of the condition. Below are a few symptoms, you should never ignore and see a homeopath immediately.
- An excessive amount of hair in the comb, bathroom drain, pillow, or the floor
- Thinning of the hair with visible scalp
- Broadening of the partition and thin ponytail in women
- Partial baldness in men
- Hairless patches on the scalp
- Receding hairline
Medical and general causes of hair loss
Different people have different reasons for hair fall. A few of the most common identified causes of hair fall are mentioned below.
- Seasons change
- Stress and lack of sleep
- Lack of protein, iron or vitamin B
- Pregnancy, childbirth, or menopause
- Hormonal imbalances
- Scalp psoriasis
- Dryness or oiliness of the scalp
- Thyroid disorder
- Hairstyling tools and frequent change of haircare products
- Consuming steroid
Whatever be the reason, you must not feel distressed as homeopathy offers you reliable remedies for this problem without any side effects. Men and women across the world are opting for homeopathic treatment for their hair fall problem with really wonderful results. Not only the treatments are effective, but they are also quite affordable enabling everyone to get benefitted.
Some common homeopathic medicines for hair loss
There are a lot of medicines in homeopathy for treating hair fall. Depending on the type of hair loss or hair fall, the medicine is chosen. Below are a few most recommended medicines, however, they should always be administered on doctor’s suggestion. Based on your symptoms and body type, a doctor selects the best match of medicine for you that can give expected outcomes.
- For hair loss after childbirth: Natrum Muriaticum and Pulsatilla Prantensis.
- For hair loss due to dandruff: Psorinum and Kali Sulphuricum
- For hair loss with male-type baldness and patches: Fluoricum Acidum, Phosphorus, and Calcarea Carbonicum.
Note: Medicines for each specific case are not limited to the above mentioned and doctors can advise a combination of other medicines too. Seeking an expert’s suggestion is a must.
Once prescribed, you can buy homeopathic medicines online and get them delivered at your doorstep.
Benefits of hair fall treatment with homeopathy
There are many people who prefer to go with homeopathy for the treatment of various illnesses. For hair particularly, choosing this treatment modality can offer you a lot many benefits to be reflected on your body.
- There are no side effects or adverse medicinal effects of homeopathy medicines on the body as compared to other conventional drugs.
- The treatment involves treating the symptoms of hair fall along with addressing its root cause which can be any kind of deficiency, thyroid problem, diabetes, anemia, stress, insomnia, or polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- The medicines not only stop the hair fall but also strengthen the existing hair without side effects.
- The results are lasting and help in the long run as well.
- They show other associated health benefits as well and give all-round benefits to the body.
Hair fall, when exists for a couple of weeks, should not be ignored. Many times, it points towards other undiagnosed medical conditions as well which should be investigated. Since homeopathy addresses the root cause of the illness, it will help incomplete treatment with lasting results. Find an experienced homeopath doctor & online pharmacies and get treated to have those long, shiny, and strong hairs you always dreamt of.