The world offers us with a wide variety of flowers, some that we know about and are easily available, some that we know of but we have never seen in real life because they are very uncommon, and some that we have never even heard of. Orchid is a type of flower that’s not very common but it’s not really uncommon either- it is a flower that has been considered as a luxurious or premium flower for ages now.
The Orchid is one of the most gorgeous flowers that we know of and it makes a perfect gift for each and every occasion. It’s gorgeous, classy and it has the power to make anybody’s day better. So whether you send a bouquet of Orchids to your loved one on his or her birthday or for someone’s wedding anniversary, wedding reception, birthday, bridal shower, or any other occasion, it is going to be a perfect choice.
To give this beautiful flower to somebody who is close to your heart, all you have to do is visit the Bloomsvilla website and choose an amazing Orchid arrangement. Premium flower arrangement using fresh Orchids will be handcrafted by extremely talented and highly experienced local florists and delivered to your loved one.
Let’s learn some more about this charming flower that can very easily make it’s recipient smile-
- This exotic flower derived its name from the Greek word “orkhis” and was named by an ancient famous Greek botanist called Theophrastos.It has mostly originated from the tropical lands of Hawaii and South America.
- In case you think there is also one variety of this gorgeous Tropical flower, you are wrong. There are more than 20,000 varieties of Orchids on this planet and the most popular one is the Moth Orchid.
- In Victorian times, the Orchid was nothing less than a status symbol, and wealthy people from that era who were flower fanatics used to send explorers to far away lands in search of different varieties of Orchids. Ever since then, Orchids have continued to be classified as a luxurious type of flower.
- Orchid plants are considered to be excellent indoor/ house plants. There are quite a few reasons for this- for example, they are easy to take care of, they last for a very long time, the flowers once they bloom also last for a long time, and the best part is, unlike some plants, Orchid plants don’t just blooms once in their lifetime- they keep blooming throughout their lifetime. In fact, Orchid can even continue to bloom for months straight and this can go on for years. This is why Orchid plants are very commonly used as a house decor item- as, once you invest in this plant, it will last for years with just a little bit of care from your side. All you have to do is keep the plant in indirect light and not water it too much- that’s all! This also makes it a perfect gift item for loved ones because it’s long lasting nature will not just symbolise your relationship with that person but will also always remind him or her of you, for years to come. It’s a perfect way to express how much somebody means to you without even having to use any word.
Be it fresh flowers online or the best quality indoor plants- you will find it all on the Bloomsvilla website and you can send these to any Indian city!
- Orchids have a lot of uses. This flower is not just known for its beauty but also for the many uses of it. For example, its fragrance is commonly used for perfumes and aromatherapy. Also, did you know that the vanilla extract that is used in almost all sweets and baked items like cakes, etc. is also made using Orchids? Yes, you read that right. Vanilla extract is made using the Vanilla Orchid plant! This plant is also useful in the medical field, for example, in China it has been used for ages as a natural remedy for coughs, lung diseases, eye problems, etc.
Send an Orchid bouquet to your loved one and also buy one for yourself, after all, you should never forget to make yourself feel special and loved either!
Send flowers to India from anywhere around the world using Bloomsvilla’s online flower delivery service.